[3830] CQ WW RTTY F1AKK SOSB80 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 05:40:56 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: F1AKK
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F1AKK

Class: SOSB80 QRP
QTH: BREST

   80:  330      12      52    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  330      12      52    10  Total Score = 48,988

Due to qrl ,i wasn't know if i'll do something ...

Endeed work at 15z Saturday.
As i missed lots of Sat activity i decided to go to "qrp" sb effort!
1st time in "qrp" in this contest!
It was funny , i did some nice dx to NA , some have greats hrd !

I can't blame the ones i called dozens of time who were more than s9 on the rig
, runing 5w rtty is very challenging !

Outstanding signal from KY7M in Arizona who fasted replyed!
Not amazed me as ever called with low pwr or qrp in some contest on 160m!

I hrd +/- 15 more dxcc , 5,6 S&P , and 6 Zones , but no luck as qrp !

Had talk with surely my rival ON3DI at end of contest in RTTY ...

Thanks all for qsos RTTY is not physicaly hard , have to see if i'm back in the
game next year , and in which bands

Rig 5w Dipol or Slopper

73s, Oli