[3830] CQ WW RTTY ON6NL SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 07:13:01 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Kinrooi

   80:  151       2       43     6
   40:  261      24       55    11
   20:  282      35       58    20
   15:   83      18       26    11
   10:    0       0        0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  777      79      182    48  Total Score = 550,329

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Two years deeper into the solar cycle I tried to reach my Belgian record score
of 2016 which brought me the WW #1 place in the QRP class. QRP contesting is
fighting for every QSO anyway so I concentrated on the multipliers. That can be
very, very frustrating but also very rewarding when working ZL, VK9X on 20 and
many USA on 40m and even some on 80m.
On live-score I battled with MM3AWD. At the end we both won, he in SOAB and I in
SO(A)AB.
Rig: IC765Pro2 at 5 Watt and 2 power meters.
Ant: KT34a, dipoles
Software: N1MM (fantastic in RTTY!!!!) FlDigi, MMTTY, 2Tones
         And YESSSSSS!!! I had 10.000 point more than in 2018!