[3830] CQ WW RTTY AA2MF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 12:19:21 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA2MF
Operator(s): AA2MF
Station: AA2MF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FL

   80:  146       34      13     9
   40:  465       47      49    13
   20:  596       46      56    17
   15:   21        1      15     9
   10:    0        0       0     0
------------------------------------
Total: 1228      128     133    52  Total Score = 672,637

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I did a lot of improvements to the operating position of the station over the
last few months. Very happy with the results. Always I few more things that can
be done. Band conditions the first night seemed short mostly one and two
pointers. Improved but really got going the last few hours of the contest.
Didn't hear any 10 meters and 15 meters was sparse. Became a three band contest
at least in my area. New 80 meter sloper off the tower did the job with a good
improvement over my loaded vertical. I put in a good effort and satisfied with
my results.
Looking forward to the next contest.