[3830] CQ WW RTTY Z37M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 1 17:37:34 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: Z37M
Operator(s): Z33DGM Z33YL Z35GL Z35Z Z36N Z36W Z39A Z39T
Station: Z37M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Susevo
Operating Time (hrs): 44,18

   80:  359       8       51    10
   40:  804      37       67    18
   20:  717      37       54    17
   15:  232      13       47    18
   10:    4       0        2     2
Total: 2116      95      221    65  Total Score = 1,796,034

Club: Z37M Contest team

Comments:

Nice contest and specially this weekend when we were visited by our youngest
members
Ivan 12 yro, Anton 12 yro and Ivan 15 yro, who made their first steps in
contesting ! We used just one radio, most of the time no internet and the most
inportant, we had a lot of fun ... See you guys in the next one !  Z37M crew !