[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VA3ELE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 6 14:16:36 EDT 2018

                    Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 11  Total Score = 1,132

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Conditions just sucked today, but, hey, it was still fun. Thanks to Rus K2UA for
providing a new grid on 10GHz from FN12. Grid #10 WOOOHOOO! the little bit of
rain we had was fun for rain scatter, too bad I could not reach many of the ops
that would have been workable in the morning, then again this afternoon.
Best DX was N1JEZ FN44ar at 633Km via Airplane Scatter.

QSO break down:
902: 1 (something failed in the attic, I guess I now have 3 months to fix it)
1296: 3
2304: 1
10GHz: 6

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm

See you in January, or maybe during the Wednesday night 1296 Nets. Look on
ON4KST to coordinate :-)