[3830] MWaveFallSprnt WA2VNV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 6 18:09:45 EDT 2018

                    Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: WA2VNV
Operator(s): WA2VNV
Station: WA2VNV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN30KV

Total:  QSOs = 4  Total Score = 383

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Only worked 4 stations on 1296 in 4 grids FM29ki, FN31ke, FN20up and FN30jv.
Best distance was with N3RG in FM29ki. No 902/3 contacts. Tried a few times with
K2EZ/R in FN21 & N1JEZ in FN44 but no good. We even tried FT8 on 1296. Poor
conditions with fog this morning just didn't help the situation. Activity seemed
low as some of the regulars were not on. I hope it's better next time.