[3830] CaQP VE3NNT SO(A)Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 7 18:06:27 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

--------------------
Total:  146     0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 19,272

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wish I had time to spend on this one. I caught about an hour before catching a
flight to Geneva, then I operated remote with just a laptop and hotel wifi for 3
hours at the end. It was good to see a 10m opening. I don't see many of them
these days. 15m was hopping, but I was probably late for most of it. 40m didn't
really start up at the end. Hopefully I'll be home for this one next year.