[3830] CaQP N7MZW SO(A)Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 7 18:37:26 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      13
   40:   0      98
   20:   0     183
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     294  Mults = 56  Total Score = 32,928

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

SOAPBOX: Icom IC-706MKIIG,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Tuner for 20 and 80
meters,Heil Pro Micro Headset using VOX,and a ZS6BKW (modified G5RV) up 50 feet,
running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation,from DN-71 in Laramie County,Wyoming.I beat
my 2017 CQP score,but still missed Del Norte and Madera for a clean
sweep.Nothing heard on 10,and none of the two dozen stations that I heard on 15
Meters could hear me well enough for a contact.A few short runs on 40 and 20
were fun,but lots of CQing  with no joy. Always enjoy the CQP, and working many
familiar calls. Had a few non-CAL drive bys that heard me calling CQ
California,CQ California ONLY, that still wanted me for a WAS contact! Another
Boy and his Wire, 100 watt effort is in the books. Thanks to all that heard me
calling from my "Caught 'em on a Corn Dog" station.
November Seven Many Zebras Walking
END-OF-LOG: