[3830] CaQP K6VVA/6 SOCntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 7 19:31:44 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VVA/6
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA/6

Class: SOCntyExp LP
QTH: SBEN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:08

--------------------
Total:  104     0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 11,856

Very limited QRV again this year.  My headset mic went QRT so it was 100% CW (my
favorite mode anyway).

It took more than 700 CQ's to get 104 QSOs ;-(

But the MONSTER breakfast burrito and then an AWESOME Tri-Tip sandwich for lunch
made it all worthwhile (I brought an extra one home :^)

I've been very QRL with Non-Radio "stuff" here and some health issues,
so it was nice to work some of the Thursday Night "NS" gang - Tnx for
the calls & Q's !!!

73,

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust
NCCC Co-Founding Member