[3830] CaQP K7HKR SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 04:55:12 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: AZ

  160:
   80:   0      16
   40:   0      42
   20:   0      14
--------------------
Total:   0      72  Mults = 36  Total Score = 5,184

100 watts, 6-foot diameter magnetic loop at 16ft/5m
Non-assisted, all SSB and S&P from AZ

I operated at the very start, Saturday evening, and Sunday mid-morning through
lunch.  I missed prime time for 20 meters on Saturday, but short skip opened up
nicely by 1850UT on Sunday (as long as I wasn't on the side null of someone's
beam).  Unfortunately, that only made up for poorer results on 40 and 80 to
bring my totals up to last year's numbers which were exclusively 40 and 80.

Most of the counties I missed were the same ones I missed last year.  As usual
for state QSO parties, I don't seem to hear mobiles, and I'm sure I missed a few
mults due to being SSB-only.  I didn't seem to be heard particularly well on 40
and 80, so thanks to the operators who had to pick me out of the noise.  But,
still another fun year.