[3830] CaQP N4ARO SO(A)Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 08:01:55 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: N4ARO
Operator(s): N4ARO
Station: N4ARO

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: TN

  160:
   80:    6      1
   40:    8      0
   20:   81     59
   15:   39     26
   10:   20      0
--------------------
Total:  155     85  Mults = 52  Total Score = 33,020

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Most enjoyable contest. All Search and Pounce from this end, my favorite
operating mode. This was my 39th participation in the CQP.
Missed the following multipliers; GLEN,MADE,MARP,SFRA,SJOA,TUOL.  It is a
difficult challenge from here on the other side of the USA to find and work all
of the counties.   Don't think I have ever gotten them all, but it is fun
trying. Not hearing as many mobiles from CA as usual, but may be the current
poor band conditions. Was a great surprise to catch a good opening on 15 and
even 10 meters this time. Thanks to all the hams who make this contest happen
each year, and special thanks to the expedition and mobile guys who put the rare
counties on the air.