[3830] CaQP W6DOJ M/MCntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 22:55:22 EDT 2018

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6DOJ
Operator(s): K6ON K6XN K6YN N6SWX
Station: W6DOJ

Class: M/MCntyExp LP
QTH: CA-California

  160:
   80:   53     21
   15:   47     21
--------------------

We operated at an elevation of 5000 feet in a forest running on solar power,
batteries and a small generator. The closest paved road was over two miles away
and there was no commercial power, water or anything else for miles. Lots of
fun! We could occasionally hear rifle shots nearby as it is deer season...and we
have deer...and bears...as neighbors. We love CQP! K6ON, (Bob-2) K6XN, (Ted)
K6YN (Bob1) and N6SWX (Dave).