[3830] Oceania CW VK4SN SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 03:56:51 EDT 2018

                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: VK4SN
Operator(s): VK4SN
Station: VK4SN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: QG62EK
Operating Time (hrs): 8:50

  160:    0     0
   80:   19    12
   40:  205   113
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  383   249  Total Score = 373,998

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

SOAPBOX: not a good start to the weekend with storms and rain in SE VK4
SOAPBOX: producing S9 static crashes. 80 and 40m verticals recieve so badly
SOAPBOX: affected that I can hardly work my own country. Could only use
SOAPBOX: beverages for reception and soon got sick of switching between
SOAPBOX: USA and JA/EU beverages so I joined them with a T connector.
SOAPBOX: hahaha.  Took 10 hours off overnight and rejoining the OC on 15m
SOAPBOX: was going great guns till visitors arrived at 1pm. Lots of QSB on
SOAPBOX: all bands.