[3830] PaQP K3HW SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 18:11:43 EDT 2018

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:24

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   31     85      0
   40:   51     78      0
   20:    0     97      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   82    260      0  Mults = 122  Total Score = 52,128

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not my best effort.  I was not able to start until 3:30 due to family
commitments.  88 less QSOs then last year, and 15 mults shorter.  Missed 9
counties after sweeping last year.  Overall not good but I have projects to work
on for next year.  Looks like I had lots of new competition in MGY this year.
Great jobs to NF3R and WK2G/3 amongst others.  Still my favorite contest.  I ran
over 50 percent of the time with low power which is no easy feat!  73 and thanks
for the QSOs!  73 de K3HW ..