[3830] AzQP KG4IGC SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 19:10:36 EDT 2018

                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    0     0       0
   20:   13     7       0
   15:    3     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   16     7       0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 6  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 624

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

My first contest in a while, was hoping to catch plenty of AZ stations on the
air. Band conditions just were not there for AZ here in SC, seemed like I kept
hearing the same stations over and over.Nothing heard on 80 or 40 meters at all,
and no mobiles that I know of. Did get to work the section manager W7RAP though
on Sunday afternoon, so that was a plus. Enjoyed the time on the air, plus got
to practice my copying and sending with CW. Many TNX to the ops who worked me.

Frank KG4IGC