[3830] Makrothen RTTY K9YC SO/Multi Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 15 00:42:18 EDT 2018

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

Total:  277  Total Score = 1,223,960

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I would have enjoyed this contest a lot more if there were more activity, and if
the contest periods were a lot more considerate of propagation on the west coast
to major DX activity centers. I sure do love the distance scoring though.

I really dislike the arbitrarily split time periods, which make it difficult to
match my operating time with keeping my XYL happy on one hand and rolling with
what the propations gods deal us on the other. I'd far rather be able to choose
my own 24 or 30 hours (or whatever limit).

73, Jim K9YC