[3830] PaQP N2CU SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 15 07:24:31 EDT 2018

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WPA

  160:
   80:  159     51
   40:  255    104
   20:   37      6
----------------------------
Total:  451    161      0  Mults = 101  Total Score = 113,768

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Murphy hit right away. Had all my macros programmed but when I had my first QSO
all the information was wrong. This never happened to me before. Took 20 minutes
to figure out what was wrong (still don't know why it did what it did). Then it
was all fun until mid-day Sunday when Murphy hit again. Had to cut the trip
short and made only a handful of contacts in the most-wanted-county of all.

Activated 10 counties. OM2VL and AA3B worked me in each of them, plus I had 26
and 16 QSOs with each, respectively. Also had 10 with K1RO.

I want to shout out a big THANK YOU to the PA QSO PA for a single-op category
for mobiles. Operating while driving is too dangerous so driving between
counties results in ZERO QSOs, while ops with drivers can continue to operate
full-time. I wish all QSO parties had separate categories.

K3, KA8KIP screwdriver, N1MM Classic.

73,
Tom N2CU