[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 17 10:14:51 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 17

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  160  Mults = 131  Total Score = 20,960

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My SO2R setup is not quite together at the moment and especially left station is
having some stuff missing and some other extra stuff wired as I'm testing few HW
items I need to take with me on Sunday when travelling for CQ SSB contest.  Got
very slow start this morning I think partially as I was out of bed and my brain
was confused with these changes ongoing as stuff did not quite work usual way
and I also have lower TX power with left station at the moment.  Tnx for Qs !