[3830] TBDC UA9BA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 00:50:55 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: S.Urals
Operating Time (hrs): 02:24

Total:  QSOs = 62  Total Score = 422

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

CNDX seemed good. Some Gs and Fs were hitting the s-meter to well above s9+15 dB
marks! Both ODXs NP2J and KV4FZ heard me on the 1st call. They were very steady
for quite some time. Enjoyed absence of RBN/DX-cluster pileups a lot!!! This
makes it a true old style contesting event. We could sure use a bit more
activity in this one. I guess many ptential participants were busy travelling to
their CQ WW Ph destinations, though.
I used my usual setup - 400 W, no RX ant, and TX ant can be seen here
https://dxnews.com/ua9ba-160m/

Tu fer QSOs! CU all in CQWW Phone fm UP2L Willy UA9BA