[3830] TBDC N1LN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 10:05:12 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  QSOs = 145  Total Score = 426

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good thing there are some preseason activities to test out the stations and
equipment.  I just got my beverages fixed after hurricane Michael only to find
out both the west and north beverages had failed again. Sure hard to pull out
the western states through the VERY high S9 noise levels without the west
beverage.  Tried to use the phased verticals for RX...no good. The noise level
was 10db over S9.  Guess I have work to do!

73,
Bruce N1LN