[3830] TBDC K2AV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 17:47:54 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  QSOs = 236  Total Score = 845

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions in mid-Atlantic, southest coast USA got QRN bad later in
evening with formation of long line of thunderstorms 100 mi
offshore after a mainly N-S cold front passed over and went off
shore into unstable air over warm water.

Other than the QRN if these conditions persist to the Big Stew, that will be a
riot with some huge scores. I'm drooling already.

I still don't have my SAL-30 up and working. But I did get all the cabling
buried out to the tractor shed to finish off my 160/80 L over FCP with range
switching.

K3 + Acom 2000A + Inv L over FCP.

73, Guy