[3830] IlQP NY4N Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 22 11:48:01 EDT 2018

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: NY4N
Operator(s): NY4N
Station: NY4N

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 7:58

  160:      0        0
   80:     27        9
   40:     91       41
   20:      0        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    118       50  Mults = 85  Total Score = 24,310

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Did not hear a single Illinois station on 20 meters all day. 40 worked well
almost the entire contest. 80 was booming too. My score could have been slightly
better, but I spent the last couple of hours or so chasing mults. The mobiles
were awesome as usual. All Illinois operators were courteous and took the time
to deliver a parting 73 or GL. Class act! Maybe the family will be able to come
over and play like we used to some day. Swell Party!

NY4N