[3830] IlQP N9NM Non-IL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 22 13:50:35 EDT 2018

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     22
   40:     53
   20:     36
------------------------
Total:    111       0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 11,766

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I used a K3 at 100w and a dipole up 20 feet.
There where a lot of Illinois stations on, but many were too weak for me to
copy.
Conditions don't seem as good as previous years. 20 meters faded out early, but
many folks were workable on 80 and 40. Thank you to all those rovers, who drove
so many miles, so that we could work more counties. Also thanks to all who
struggled to hear my weak signal. I had a lot of fun with this contest!