[3830] TBDC TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 22 17:30:32 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BREST
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 132  Total Score = 837

I can't say it was not funny!

Activity was good from NA > 30% of qsos !

Fewest UR,UA as usuel but were some others big contest too this wend so ...

Amazed me beeing called by some AZ,VE6 stations !

We fastly builded bev in the trees , it was helpfull as Vertical is so noisy!

Some strong NA were hard to connect , some never came back with "imi"
!!!

I'll be for sure in HP for ARRL 160 , and big stew !

Tks for qsos !

Rig FT1000 MKV5 Field 90w , 1 reverse Beverage E-W