[3830] CQWW SSB K8MR SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 20:25:20 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Ohio

  160:    6     3        3
   80:   25     8       18
   40:   43    12       27
   20:  120    21       55
   15:   62    14       35
   10:   33     7       16

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Probably as good as one can expect for a sunspot minimum. Part time as
convenient, including a shorProbably as good as one can expect for a sunspot
minimum. Part time as convenient, including a short visit on Sunday at the K8AZ
M/2 and opening up my station for a few hours to let contest rookie and neighbor
KE8IVY play (with his call) from a station with more than a low dipole and
barefoot transceiver.

By not rushing things I did save nine new multipliers on 40 for the last 20
minutes.

CU in the CW weekend from K8AZ, and for the USA folks, in SS.

73  -  Jim  K8MRt visit on Sunday at the K8AZ M/2 and opening up my station for