[3830] CQWW SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 20:55:16 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS W7ZB KI7Y KE7AUB KN7K NK7U K7ZO W7ZRC K7PAC K7MK KJ7BDB N7BEF K7RIK
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR

  160:   27     8        7
   80:  144    18       29
   40:  540    33       72
   20:  692    31      101
   15:  351    22       51
   10:    9     3        3

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

What a great hobby to bring all our friends together to play radio!  A big
shakedown of the new format here: HYBRID .... 1 local station, and the 2nd
station remote controlled over the internet.  SO, bit turnout of locals and also
some contributions from afar ... the Old Guard at the K7JR totally remote
station.

Many station improvements here over the summer, and all played into a better
score QSO wise than last year, about the same points due mainly to less mults on
15m and 10m, which 80 and 160 could not match.

Great to have our old guard here, a brand new ham (Chris KJ7BDB) and both local
and geographically remote friends coming together for this fall classic.

For the bottom of the cycle, not bad ... can't wait until sunspots return!

CU all in CQWW CW

73 Kevin K7ZS