[3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@NA7TB) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 21:49:11 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA7TB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 35:50
Remote Operation

  160:  106    13       26
   80:   83    15       37
   40:  145    25       57
   20:  500    30       94
   15:  214    22       54
   10:    8     4        6
------------------------------
Total: 1056   109      274  Total Score = 736,892

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I worked 160m casually on Sunday morning UTC, watching the gray line to see EU
enter into sunlight.  I started on 160m at 0402 UTC.  At 0705 UTC, as almost all
of EU was in sun, JW5E called me.  I worked him.  He has already uploaded his
log to LOTW and he is my 91st confirmation on 160m.  The 160m 8-circle array is
really nice and fun to use.  Worked a lot of old friends in that three-hour
stretch.

Hardware worked well except for an audio feedback problem.  I'd rather work CW!

Even made a few Qs on 10m meters which was a fun surprise.

Looking forward to CQWW CW at PJ2T for the fifth year in a row.

73 from the desert and thanks for the Qs.

Fred/NA2U