[3830] CQWW SSB OE1HHB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 04:34:13 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE1HHB
Operator(s): OE1HHB
Station: OE1HHB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vienna

  160:   27     3       10
   80:  203     8       46
   40:  286    15       75
   20:  224    17       62
   15:  161    24       57
   10:   39     4       19

Better band conditions and also better weather (low wind speeds) compared to
last year which allowed me to use my antennas on the 6th floor balcony. Used a
telescopic vertical antenna (3,5 - 7 m long) and a down-the-balcony wire antenna
(17 m long) for the low bands with a Kenwood TS590SG transceiver(no voice keyer
used). Happy to catch AH2R on 15m as ATNO and 7 new bandslots.

Thanks for all the QSO, see you again next year.