[3830] CQWW SSB K8GL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 10:30:58 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI

  160:    8     3        3
   80:   41    12       25
   40:  112    22       55
   20:  515    29      100
   15:  150    22       61
   10:   27     6        8

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

S9 line noise all weekend caused me to do 80% of listening on all bands on the
400' European beverage.  40 meters the first night yielded one European.  The
last 3 hours on Sunday more than made up for it.  10 meters was decent on
Saturday afternoon but a total bust on Sunday.  And a big thanks to all of the
expeditions who made this an interesting weekend!  I hereby extend an invitation
for Mister Sun to show up next year.

Greg K8GL
Interlochen MI