[3830] CQWW SSB N0IJ SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 11:53:19 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WISCONSIN

  160:   14     5        6
   80:   55    16       35
   40:  118    26       63
   20:  522    30      118
   15:  155    23       62
   10:   29     6        9
------------------------------
Total:  893   106      293  Total Score = 969,969

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Pretty tough going in far NW Wisconsin, especially on low bands even with semi
decent antennas. 20 so crowded that I seldom tried running in that I could S/P
most of the time at 60-80 average and didn't get all the zero point q's.
Expected that would change on Sunday, but it didn't! First time I've done SO in
years and missed the social aspect of the M/2.  Nice to see 40 come around
Sunday pm as it gets pretty old with so many EU stations cqing in your face.
Added lots of mults in the last 3-4 hours.
Thanks for all the q's.
John, N0IJ
located near Lake Superior and 20 miles from Minnesota border (in the woods)!