[3830] CQWW SSB N0MA M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 13:26:14 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): W7II N0LNO KB0YGW W0IY K0DAS K8OM AC0PB AA0KW KX9Y WB0LJK KE0TIG
Station: N0MA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IA

   80:   90    15       37
   40:  164    28       73
   20:  398    30      107
   15:  260    28       89
Total:  912   101      306  Total Score = 981,684

Marginal conditions for the most part. S&P was the rule for us. Couldn't
keep a run going. Even though we ran max power and a good antenna, many stations
couldn't hear us but other times we received great signal reports. Very
selective propagation.  One amp died 5 min before the contest but luckily we had
a spare to use while the other was repaired. A new ACOM1500 was added and it was
flawless.