[3830] CQWW SSB EA6FO(EC3TW) SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 13:38:35 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA6FO
Operator(s): EC3TW
Station: EA6FO

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: JM08PW

   80: 1509    27      108
Total: 1509    27      108  Total Score = 317,790

First of all, many thanks to Julio (EA3AIR) and Patro for hosting and taking
care of me during these days.

This was surprisingly my second serious contest ever in SSB (I'm a CW guy) and
it was great fun! Nice runs with EU and specially with US, the only drawback
being the heavy electric storms that hit the island during the second night and
that prevented me to operate during >2h.

Thanks to everyone who called and apologies to those I was not able to hear due
to the noise.

See you in the next one!

73 de Roger, EC3TW