[3830] CQWW SSB PC3T SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 16:37:22 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PC3T
Operator(s): PC3T
Station: PC3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: None (International)

  160:   68     8       43
   80:  296    14       67
   40:  230    20       88
   20:  190    25       79
   15:  242    28       72
   10:   31     6       18
------------------------------
Total: 1057   101      367  Total Score = 797,940

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

First CQWW with my new Call sign and "watta pain", I had to repeat the
number 3 in my call several times, always people copied PC2T, I thought that
could be my accent but 99,9% of American/British stations copied it correctly,
so I thought about the partial check available that people use and it wasn't
updated.
I got so many QSO B4 messages after fight to break a pile-up and could not make
my point saying PC3 PC3 PC3, too late, HP stations already took over and I
missed the mult. Anyway, propagation was terrible, I barely could run, just
S&P 99% of the time. Too much QRN on all bands, high bands were terrible and
awesome on low bands, my wires worked again and my patient not that much.
At least on CW you have to copy what you hear and I'm excited to do it, I think
it will be better than SSB indeed.

See you all in the next one, and with it is a dupe, just work it!

73
Alex
PC3T/PY2SEX