[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4G M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 30 00:38:27 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): NE9U K2NG KK9K W1MD NA2AA
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire

  160:   195    17       51
   80:  1075    28       97
   40:  2123    32      114
   20:  2878    35      122
   15:  3314    34      117
   10:   542    11       18
-------------------------------

This was my (NE9U) 2nd time to PJ4.  Had so much fun last winter in arrl dx cw,
we had to try a ssb contest!

Ron, KK9K and I arrived a week early and joined Noah, K2NG who had already been
here a week.  We spent most of the week putting up RX antennas and a couple new
MOMO TX antennas...lots of fun in the hot Caribbean sun!

Everything went pretty well except for the bad head colds K2NG, NE9U, and NA2AA
were fighting.  Made BIC time other than running tough....sleep felt like a
pretty good 2nd option!

Congrats to the Boyz at PZ5K who look like they came out ahead!  interesting to
compare the band by band results!

Hopefully be back again some time.

Scott  NE9U

Equipment: