[3830] CQWW SSB YO9HP SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 30 12:12:42 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Pleasa, PH

   20: 1300    34      125
Total: 1399    34      125  Total Score = 325,632

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I was not in the mood for a full time SSB effort, so I decided to enter a Single
Band (day time open band) category. As long as the band was open (approx. 14
hrs/day) condx were OK. It was hard to find a clear QRG at best openings with
USA, but at least, I am not complaining that I did not work all stations I
heard. Congrats to S57DX, OM2Y, SN2B (some of the big guns from my area) for
impressing scores. See you all in CW leg! 73, Alex YO9HP