[3830] CQWW SSB DK5TX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 30 15:13:41 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DK5TX
Operator(s): DK5TX
Station: DK5TX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO41JW

  160:   45     4       28
   80:  257     6       43
   40:  281    20       76
   20:  373    20       63
   15:   80    20       59
   10:    5     2        4
------------------------------
Total: 1041    72      273  Total Score = 635,145

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Construction and testing weekend. At least one antenna per band now. Had to
debug some RFI issues after being QRO again. I missed a lot of openings due to
solder and installation work, especially the short 10m opening on Sunday, but
catched at least a nice 20m opening to the West Coast on Saturday. 15m not worth
mentioning from this place, but my old A3S seems to have an issue there anyway.
Looking forward to replace it by an Optibeam soon. First time usage of a band
scope, which makes checking band conditions or finding a free QRG for CQ a lot
easier.

All together it was a nice weekend with much progress on station buildup, but
running into a lot of friends on the bands after being 4 years QRT was the
greatest of all. Looking forward to CQ WW CW now.

Rig: TS-590SG + Airspy HF+, Alpha 91b, A3S, 40m rotary dipole, 80/160m Inv-V
dipole

73
Ulf DK5TX