[3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 31 07:46:18 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4TJE I4AVG I4USC I4YRW IK4ZGO IK4UPB IT9RGY IZ4JMA IK2JUB IK2NCJ IZ4BOY I4VEQ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SASSO MARCONI ITALY

  160:   97    15       73
   80:  529    21      102
   40: 1931    38      137
   20: 2623    38      144
   15: 1219    38      140
   10:   44    15       44

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Despite the bad conditions of propagation that we had in the days before the
contest, the weekend was quite good. Good openings on 15 and 20 and some signals
on 10. Only very low signals on 80 from US. We had very strong wind from
saturday evening until the end and we loose our 40 meters rotation, so we had to
climb the tower in the night to fix the anntenna to NW direction. Great fun as
usual. Thanks for calling us.

for the IR4X team
73 de Claudio I4VEQ