[3830] CWOpen NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 1 00:09:17 EDT 2018

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   40:  156   133
Total:  275   197  Total Score = 54,175

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Slow start.  Plus, radio had to be reset when I hit wrong buttons and things
went kinda nuts.  Operator error, for sure.  Left several hanging during a run,
so I apologize.

GREAT fun helping to organize FOUR teams in the Deep Dixie Contest Club (Elvis,
Magnolia, Kudzu, and Cotton).  The Kudzu team has FOUR--count them --> FOUR
teenage operators.  This, my friends, is how to keep contesting going.
Teen operators are:  KG5HVO (Bryant, Young Ham of the Year); VE7DZO (David,
Youth DX Adventure op at PJ2T); KM4SII (Mason, terrific young teen); and AI6V
(Wyatt, FB op in California).  Now, we're on the search for youth operators from
DX locations, especially Europe, for next year's CW Open!

See y'all again in a few hours.  Tnx for EACH QSO.

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M-100W into 273' loop @ 40 ft