[3830] CWOpen N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 1 12:06:15 EDT 2018

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   40:  174   151
Total:  344   235  Total Score = 80,840

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Did not think I was going to get on for the CW Open due to a lightening EVENT!
Spent the day from about 0830 to 1600 EDT working on beverages, 6 packs, stack
match, rotors, etc and have enough together to be able to play.  Still have some
dead stuff so operation is somewhat limited.  One big gap is solid internet
connectivity at the router and one dead K3 computer interface.

Thanks for the Qs and see you in the morning unless we have another storm!

73,
Bruce N1LN