[3830] CWOpen K5WA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 1 19:03:49 EDT 2018

                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  121    59
   20:  140   140
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  261   199  Total Score = 51,939

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

i WANT TO apologize to my DFW team for stopping early.  We are having heavy
winds here in Brenham, TX and these country power lines are dropping power like
crazy.  Normally, that isn't too bad a problem but my UPS battery must be dead
and when the power goes, down goes the computer too.  After getting zapped twice
in 2.5 hours, I gave up at the second outage.  I've got to fix this UPS or
replace it.

Not sure if we had a flare or what.  First 30 minutes were great but then it
started  going south and rate fell like crazy.  Still had fun but glad I quit
early.

73,
Bob K5WA