[3830] AlQP WN4AFP SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 1 23:40:44 EDT 2018

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   28     0  CW Mults = 20  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I worked the ALQP while working the CWOpen... a bit challenging. Conditions
between my house and the beautiful state of Alabama were very bad. I could
barely hear the AL stations all day on 40m and almost zero on 20m. I was away
from shack until 0245z when I tuned to 80m and the AL stations were booming into
Greenville, SC. I would like shout out a special thanks to K4BAI/m for running
around the state of Alabama and giving me 8 AL multipliers and to KN4Y/m for a
few new ones. Between 2000z and 0000z the CW was completely filled with CWO and
a RTTY contest which made it very difficult to work the ALQP on cw. Looking
forward to the next one. 73s Dave WN4AFP