[3830] All Asian SSB KH2X(OH2BH) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 6 23:45:36 EDT 2018

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH2X
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: AH2L

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GUAM

   40:  558   131
   20:  717   157
   15:  561   136
Total: 2043   514  Total Score = 1,076,316

This was another adventure tour in Asia/Oceania that involved many wonderful
people along the way! I know nothing better than salute those friends on radio
that you had just met in person in Tokyo.  Our secret password Pankai was well
heard at that this great pacific outpost.

Thank You to Ed, KH2L who hosted my operation and put all of himself to repair
those antenna damages by recent typhoon. It was perfect engineering effort.
Thank You to his XYL Frances for looking after me and Leena, OH2BE. Very
touching hospitality. Praying often together made us feel that we travel with
God's blessing and so we did!

Thank You to all Guam hams community who welcomed us to their motherland.

Thanks to Tetsuya-san, JA7XBG/KH2X who signed his personal call sign KH2X to
make this another X-rated contest operation. It was delighted to have a
memorable JDXM full day with you!

Thank You Zorro-san, JH1AJT and Kan-san, JA1BK and the president of Yaesu, Mr
Jun Hasegawa and his assistance Ms Saya Nakamura for all arrangements and those
great dinner parties and your continuing friendship and hospitality.

And finally, Thank You to John Mertel, WA7IR, President of Stepper and Yaesu
engineers who acted as my Formula-1 technical team out of Tokyo, making sure
that my car was faster than others and lasted the entire 48-hours without
failures - and cut the finish line first!

Not forgetting the President of SPE, Gianfranco, I0ZY, your SPE 1.3K amp was up
to 50 degrees at times in the heat of the competition but it was calmly steering
at me with a cool look at its face!

And lastly, my team principle Leena, OH2BE who has supported me dearly during
these 50+ years of serious racing!

Another All Asian Contest  is now under my belt which I share with all of you
wonderful people mentioned here and to those 2000? that gave points in all
this!

73 and Pankai!

Martti, OH2BH/AH3D op KH2X