[3830] NA Sprint CW K9GY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 9 00:52:11 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61fn

   80:   58      11
   40:   54      20
   20:    3       2
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC - Here Today, Guan Tomorrow

Comments:

I love CW Sprints! It's like Dayton contesting folks on the air, hah!

Part of the fun is picking a name to use. Ended up selecting AMAL which means
hope in Arabic...then remembered George Clooney's wife's name is AMAL!

Kinda wished I hadn't missed the first hour! Would have broken 150 if I had that
hour :-) Was out to church and dinner with XYL.

Fun three hours! What's next?! Oh I gotta get the VHF stuff going tomorrow!

CQ CONTEST!
Eric aka "AMAL"