[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 10 13:18:09 EDT 2018

                    ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: VE3DS
Operator(s): VE3DS
Station: VE3DS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03

  1.2:   11     7
  2.3:    6     4
  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  195   109  Total Score = 36,079

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Despite the poor conditions, I can't complain about the score, best so far for
me. Lots of activity locally especially with the rover guys, VE3OIL, VE3SMA,
KF2MR, VE3CRU, K2LDT, NF2RS to name a few. Despite some murphy issues with my
3456 transverter I still made my 1st 3456 contact using a HackRF and 2 software
programs - one for RX and one for TX (ugly way), and fired up my 5.7 G
transverter and made 1st contact on that band - thanks to VA3ELE who is 20 km
west of me. I'll be up and running with more power on 3456 for January. 73 Dana
VE3DS FN03FQ - West Toronto.