[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 12 10:10:01 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 12

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  90  Mults = 82  Total Score = 7,380

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Inv vee @80ft, 3el Steppir @55ft, CQ/X

Rough session here with lots of noise -- I'm blaming Florence. Thought I was
staying too long on 40m but when I went to 20m at about 1330z it was not ready
for prime time and took awhile to get going.

Did work some DX -- good to get a call from Bud on 40m from V26K and on 20m from
Phil-G4NVR. Strongest DX award goes to Jiri-OK2RZ who was stronger than many USA
stations.

Regarding Florence we'll be thinking of our friend on the east coast, especially
the Carolinas, and hope you will be safe during the storm.

Thanks for the Qs and hope to be back for 1900z.

73/Chuck/NO5W