[3830] CWopsT KM0O HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 12 10:12:27 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 12

Call: KM0O
Operator(s): KM0O
Station: KM0O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

Total:  111  Mults = 106  Total Score = 11,766

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Most difficult conditions ever for me, I think. Frequent static crashes combined
with fast QSB on 40. The fast QSB minus some of the QRN on 20.

I've made a practice of NOT using autofill files, so had to request several
repeats when I missed a name or number or both. My score suffers a bit, but my
ears are staying sharp.

Then there was the K5 who sat himself down less than 100hz off of my run
frequency and continually called CQ CWT right in my face. You know who you are.
Either you're totally deaf or....  As members of CWops, aren't we past this kind
of behavior?