[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 13 23:09:05 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 14

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:   4      4
   40:  14     11
Total:  18     15  Total Score = 270

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing heard on 15, N3QE at my local noise level on 20 just before the start,
but no others heard.  40 was the band for me, but big hole in the Midwest while
West Coast was easy??? Glad to finally work DanWA after weeks of hearing him but
no Qs. I had the chance for eyeball QSOs with NSer's K1SX and W1FJ at Boxboro
ARRL convention last weekend - great to have faces to go with the calls!

Hope all of the NS crew in the Carolinas are safely out of harm's way......

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73, MikeNH