[3830] NJQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 16 17:35:04 EDT 2018

                    New Jersey QSO Party

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    9      9
   40:   16     15
   20:    2      0
--------------------
Total:   27     24  Mults = 16  Total Score = 1,348

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Contest was fun, a bit on the slow side.  I didn't hear any mobiles, hence
getting a clean sweep of counties was tough.  I did get two more this year than
last.  Only two CW Q's on 20, because of no short skip.  Plus, when the Salmon
Run folks came in, you basically had to switch bands.  A lot of QSO parties
going on this weekend, NJ, NH, WA (Salmon Run), IA and even a College QSO party.
 Thanks for all the Q's.