[3830] 144FallSprnt N3RG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 18 08:21:19 EDT 2018

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: N3RG
Operator(s): N3RG
Station: N3RG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 36  Mults = 14  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 504

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Only spent a few hours in the sprint this year but had fun!!
    2018 144 Fall Sprint                    N3RG        FM29KI

    SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH                             SNJ Section

    Band       QSOs X pt =  QSO pts.  X   Grids   =     Points
    144        1      1      1             1             1
    TOTALS     36            36            14            504

                           Claimed score =  504

    Club participation ?    Yes
    ARRL Affiliated Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

     I have observed all contest rules, as well as all regulations
    established for Amateur Radio in my country. This report is true
    and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by
    the decisions of the Awards Committee.

                 Date: 09/18/18  Call:  N3RG

                   Ray Golley
                   552 Newport Rd