[3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 18 11:42:32 EDT 2018

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7MO K7EDX K7VAP N9ADG K7BTW
Station: K7BTW

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: WA

  160:    2       0     0
   80:   49     151     0
   40:  173     128     0
   20:  207     790     0
----------------------------
Total:  431    1069     0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 368,117

Club: South Hill Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx to all of our ops who came with good operating skills, food, beer, snacks,
sleeping bags and pads, and monster blow up mattresses..

We were up 155 Q's from last year.  We had 7 more mults, and the score was
57,117 points higher.  So it was a good year.  Most of the increase was on
Saturday as things slowed a bit Sunday.  15 was deader than dead.  Brian called
cq on 15 cw and never got a single hit on the reverse beacon network.  Thank
goodness for 20.

Thanks very much to the mobile guys.  We picked up several counties from them,
although we could not hear Pend Oreille.  That was our only missed county.
Worked all states.

Kudos to everyone who worked to make this contest such a success.  Great job.

Dick, k7btw